Thursday 1 December 2011

A trick to removing unused library items

Development work covered during lesson
In order to make sure that I was organised when developing my IMP in Flash so that I created it as efficiently as possible I found a tip of www.like2flash.com that allowed me to remove unwanted library. I followed a very basic tutorial in order to carry this out. Firstly, I opened the library panel by clicking CTRL + T and selected the drop down option at the top of the panel. I then selected the 'select unused items' option which highlighted all of the unused library items and then I pressed the delete key to remove them. 


How the development work fitted into the client brief
This fits into my client brief as it allowed me to organise my library better so that there were only items that I had included in my IMP in there. This made the project easier to carry out as it took me shorter time to find the items I was looking for and therefore allowed me to be more efficient when creating my IMP.


New skills table reference number
22

No comments:

Post a Comment