Thursday 1 December 2011

Fullscreen button in action script 3

Development work covered during lesson
As  one of my other initiative elements I decided to include a full screen option within my IMP.I found a tutorial on www.ilike2flash.com and followed this throughout. First, I created my button on the stage, which I knew how to do in the early production stages of my IMP when I was building the fulls. After I created a button with the words 'Full screen' on it, I then gave it the instance name 'button1' so that it would work on the code. I then inserted a new layer on my timeline called 'Actions', right clicked on the first frame, selected actions and then added the code in the tutorial. I had then completed the tutorial.

How the development work fitted into the client brief
This development work fits into the client brief as in the brief I stated I was going to add many interactive features to make my IMP easier to use and to make it more attractive. Adding a 'full screen' button allows the user to view the IMP in a full screen and therefore have a better view of the content on each screen.


New skills table reference number
20

No comments:

Post a Comment